If you have exhausted your treatment options with allopathic medicine or looking to add naturopathic treatments to your existing plan, look no further than Dr. Susan Steeves. With a background in both naturopathic medicine and dietetics, she delivers expert advice from your very first visit.
As a Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Steeves is able to offer a variety of cutting-edge lab testing. Treatment options include dietetic counselling, acupuncture/cupping, botanical medicine, IV therapies and even prescriptive pharmaceuticals.
Dr Steeves’ generous life experience and passion for continuous learning makes her the perfect Naturopathic Doctor to treat:
• Hormonal Imbalances (Menopause, PCOS, Thyroid, PMS)
• Gastrointestinal Issues (IBS, SIBO, Reflux, Food Allergies/Sensitivities, Weight Loss, Nutrition Concerns)
• Mood Issues (Depression, Anxiety, Stress)
• Endocrine Issues (Hypoglycemia, Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes)
• Cardiovascular Concerns (High Cholesterol, Hypertension)
• Pain Management (Migraines, Muscle pain, Arthritis, Gout)
• Sleep Issues (Insomnia, Restless Sleep)
• Skin Complaints (Eczema, Rosacea, Rashes)
Dr Steeves holds additional certifications in IV Therapy, Acupuncture and has Prescriptive Authority.
She is active member of:
• College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC)
• British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
• Canadian Naturopathic Association
Contact Dr Susan Steeves, BScDietet., ND at 604-943-0411 or book directly online. To organize appointments outside of published online hours please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.