If you have exhausted your treatment options with allopathic medicine or looking to add naturopathic treatments to your existing plan, look no further than Dr. Susan Steeves. With her background in both naturopathic medicine and dietetics, she has the expertise to deliver advice on your very first visit.
As a Naturopathic Physician, Dr. Steeves is able to offer a variety of cutting-edge lab testing. Treatment options include dietetic counselling, acupuncture/cupping, botanical medicine, IV therapies and even prescriptive pharmaceuticals.
Dr Steeves’ generous life experience and passion for continuous learning makes her the perfect Naturopathic Doctor to treat:
• Hormonal Imbalances (Menopause, PCOS, Thyroid, PMS)
• Gastrointestinal Issues (IBS, SIBO, Reflux, Food Allergies/Sensitivities, Weight Loss, Nutrition Concerns)
• Mood Issues (Depression, Anxiety, Stress)
• Endocrine Issues (Hypoglycemia, Insulin Resistance, Type 2 Diabetes)
• Cardiovascular Concerns (High Cholesterol, Hypertension)
• Pain Management (Migraines, Muscle pain, Arthritis, Gout)
• Sleep Issues (Insomnia, Restless Sleep)
• Skin Complaints (Eczema, Rosacea, Rashes)
Dr Steeves holds additional certifications in IV Therapy, Acupuncture and has Prescriptive Authority.
She is active member of:
• College of Naturopathic Physicians of British Columbia (CNPBC)
• British Columbia Naturopathic Association (BCNA)
• Canadian Naturopathic Association
Contact Dr Susan Steeves, BScDietet., ND at 604-943-0411 or book directly online. To organize appointments outside of published online hours please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org.